All public schools grades 6-12 as well all Technical Colleges in the Madison Region now have access to Inspire Madison Region through their Career Cruising licenses. Inspire can help you as a student to create your academic and career planning portfolio in Career Cruising that is assigned by your school. Those features include:
- Employer profiles that describe local companies that hire people for the careers that interest you.
- Online career coaches who will answer your career-rCBLEted questions
- Experiential Learning Activities (CBLEs) – find and request local CBLEs offered by local employers and community organizations. CBLEs like job-shadowing and internships are an important step to take in understanding where you’d like to go in your career – and what steps you need to take with your education.
Have you ever wondered:
- What is it like working at a particular job?
- What do I need to do to get into a career I like?
- What classes do I need to take?
Have you ever wanted to:
- Learn more about a career?
- Get help/guidance in finding a career that you’re interested in?
- Find a summer job with an employer that you’d like to work for?
- Start planning for your future?
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions or want to get help in your career planning, then Inspire Madison Region can help:
- Do you have access to CareerCruising.com? To access your account, click HERE. (If you don’t have access – please contact your school counselor or principal)
- If your school does not have access, please have your school counselor or principal contact us at: email@example.com
- Don’t know where to start after logging in? Download this Student Quick-Start Guide. (Adobe PDF Reader required )