The Madison Region has a unique opportunity to strengthen the critical relationship between our business community, our education community and our future workforce. But, we need your help to ensure the initiative is successful. Currently, Inspire Madison Region covers Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson and Sauk Counties. Additional counties that participate under Prosperity Southwest Wisconsin are Crawford, Grant, LaFayette and Richland Counties.
Enroll your company today to create a free employer profile that will reach your future talent!
If your company, organization or program doesn’t already have a profile, start here:
If your company already has a profile, or you’d like to register independently as a career coach, start here:
Register Now as a Career Coach!
The Inspire Madison Region initiative enriches the Academic and Career Planning (ACP) process for all students and educators in our seven-county region. Inspire enables streamlined connections with local employers in order to benefit all those who care about and are engaged with talent development. We sincerely believe these working partnerships will result in powerful, meaningful and immediate benefits for everyone engaged.
Benefits to Students and Parents
- Exposure to local work-based learning opportunities; and
- Exposure to real-time online career coaching in career cluster areas of interest.
Benefits to Educators
- Stronger collaboration with local employers to better understand future workforce demands;
- Stronger connections with local business and community resources for advancing personalized academic and career plans
- pathway planning for students; and
- Stronger relationship development between the local academic and business communities.
Benefits to Employers
- Opportunity to proactively engage with the education community to tailor curriculum and programming to address current and future workforce needs;
- Opportunity to directly enhance career readiness through work-based learning and online career coaching opportunities; and
- Opportunity to keep future workforce talent-pool in the Madison region.
Partnering with Madison-Region businesses like yours is vital to making an impact on our young people’s futures, your talent pipeline and on our community as a whole. If you are an employer or would like to become an online career coach:
Please find more information on how to participate on the following links: