The Madison Region is strengthening the ties between our business community, our education community and our future workforce. But, we need your help to make sure the initiative is successful. Currently, Inspire Madison Region covers Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Jefferson, Rock and Sauk Counties.
Inspire Madison Region provides Future Talent Services to help businesses make meaningful connections with students and educators for the purpose of talent development.
Given the many unique events facing businesses, we hope your business is responding effectively to current challenges while at the same time looking to the future. The Inspire team at MadREP developed these services to help you continue to develop your future workforce in a COVID-1 9 and post COVID-19 world.
It’s more important than ever to let young people know about your company and industry because of the challenges that the pandemic has presented and because workforce shortages will continue to increase over the next 10 years. Industries that do not have current recruitment troubles will not escape this alarming trend according to Department of Labor and other economic modeling data.
To explore how Inspire Future Talent Services can help your business prepare its future workforce, please sign up for a 30 minute conversation with MadREP staff by emailing email@example.com
Click here to see Future Talent Services pricing.
Inspire Future Talent Services includes the following offerings (plus more):
1. Virtual job shadows – (These are filling up fast! Sign up soon to reserve your spot!) MadREP coordinates with your team to present a subject of your choice to students in our region and across the state via an online format. This format was highly successful over Spring semester with hundreds of students and educators grades 6-college signed up and viewed the sessions.
2. Help creating post-virtual job shadow events – We help you make the most of the virtual events by creating follow up opportunities with interested students (possibly other virtual events)
3. Support connecting with schools – We facilitate connections with schools of your choice
4. Direct messaging to students – We work with schools in our region to deliver meaningful content about your company and opportunities to students.
5. Advanced support for Inspire profile – We help your company develop the most impactful Inspire profile to fit your needs.
6. Social media promotions – We promote your company and your key career areas to students, educators and the general public via our social media platforms
7. Expert advice on creating Career-based Learning Experiences – We help your team craft a plan that brings the most value to your company
If you’re not signed up to participate in Inspire yet, enroll your company today to create a free employer profile that will reach your future talent!
Whether you want to register your company, organization or program, or if you want to register as a career coach under an existing company profile, start here:
Register Now as a Company!
The Inspire Madison Region initiative enriches the Academic and Career Planning (ACP) process for all students and educators in our seven-county region. Inspire enables streamlined connections with local employers in order to benefit all those who care about and are engaged with talent development. We sincerely believe these working partnerships will result in powerful, meaningful and immediate benefits for everyone engaged.
Benefits to Students and Parents
- Exposure to local experiential learning opportunities; and
- Exposure to real-time online career coaching in career cluster areas of interest.
Benefits to Educators
- Stronger collaboration with local employers to better understand future workforce demands;
- Stronger connections with local business and community resources for advancing personalized academic and career plans
- pathway planning for students; and
- Stronger relationship development between the local academic and business communities.
Benefits to Employers
- Opportunity to proactively engage with the education community to tailor curriculum and programming to address current and future workforce needs;
- Opportunity to directly enhance career readiness through experiential learning and online career coaching opportunities; and
- Opportunity to keep future workforce talent-pool in the Madison region.
Partnering with Madison-Region businesses like yours is vital to making a positive impact on our young people’s futures, your talent pipeline and on our community. If you are an employer or would like to become an online career coach:
Please find more information on how to take part on the following links: